Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.10.135 Application for Android
"KASPERSKY MOBILE SECURITY IS ONE OF THE BEST MALWARE PROTECTION SOLUTIONS" - AV-TEST.ORG*
Kaspersky Mobile Security delivers the latest security technologies to protect Android smartphones from viruses, Internet threats, phishing sites, spyware and spam. It includes easy-to-use, advanced privacy features and – if your phone is lost or stolen – you can remotely protect your data and find the location of your missing phone.
ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION AND MORE
- Automatic virus-scanning of apps
- Real-time, cloud-enabled protection – for rapid reaction to new and emerging threats
- On-demand and scheduled scans allow you to run antivirus scanning when it’s most convenient for you
- Over-the-air antivirus database updates – for minimal impact on performance
- Device Admin feature prevents unauthorised un-installation – so third-party apps and other users cannot access the Kaspersky Mobile Security application, without the secret code
- Blocks dangerous or malicious websites
- Alerts you about fraudulent or phishing websites that may try to steal your money or your identity
- Remotely block access to your Android smartphone if it's lost or stolen
- Remotely ‘wipe’ your phone – to delete your personal information
- Find your missing phone’s location – with GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
- Block, clean or locate your missing phone – even if your SIM card has been replaced
- Receive only the calls and texts that you want to receive
- Block unwanted calls and texts from unknown numbers
- Control what others can see and access – whenever they pick up your phone
- Hide designated contacts, calls, SMS texts and logs – by just pressing a button
English, French, German, Russian , Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian
- Android 2.2 – 4.2
- Minimum screen resolution – 320x480
I am unable to validate Kaspersky Mobile Security app. What should I do?
On some devices, Google Play issues can result in an app failing to validate – even though the app has been paid for.If this happens, please do the following:
1. On the device, select Applications > Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
2. Select Google Play Store.
3. On the app information screen, select Clear cache – then select Clear data.
4. Restart Google Play.
5. Start Kaspersky Mobile Security and re-validate the app.